Automobile Association of America (AAA)
PLEASANT HOLIDAYS BROCHURE
(Descriptive copy: hotels)
This secluded, seaside refuge is perfect for active vacationers, romantic getaways, destination weddings and cozy honeymoons. Located on one of the world's top beaches, this exclusive and intimate setting offers adults contemporary and elegant suites (including swim-up suites) with luxurious amenities and first-class service.
Located five minutes from Tulum, the dazzling colors of this classic colonial hacienda are set against a brilliant white beach and azure sea - an ideal setting for a destination wedding or honeymoon. Connecting rooms conveniently accommodate larger parties of families or friends. Renew your mind and body with therapeutic spa treatments, enjoy gourmet cuisine, and apprecaite impeccible service.
AAA SUMMER FUN GUIDE
(Promotional copy for coupon booklet distributed to AAA members)
Kids grow up fast. The good news is that when school is out, they've got more leisure time to spend on the fun stuff. So call a meeting and plan some summer activities the whole family can enjoy together.
- Visiting a theme park is a sure hit with the kids. but why not include them in the planning? Do they want high-adrenaline rides, spectacular shows, behind-the-scenes tours, or water parks? Also keep their age in mind when deciding not only where you go, but also how long you'll stay.
- Consider a "Dr. Doolittle" Day, and commune with the animals at the zoo or marine-life park. Investigate special opportunities for up-close encounters with the animals. Some parks and zoos have sleepovers that allow kids (and their parents) to "spend the night" with the animals.
- Take advantage of the wealth of cultural offerings out there to infuse a bit of artistry into your children's lives. Musical, theatrical and dance performances expose young minds to the joy of attending a live event, while trips to the museum enhance their appreciation of the visual arts, science and technology.
1) Skip the crowds and enjoy a family outing during a weekday this summer. Many attractions offer weekday discount pricing or special pricing after a certain time of day.
2) Lines for rides at amusement parks are shortest in the morning and in the late evenings, and restaurants are busiest just after nearby shows end and between 12:00-3:00pm.
3) The best time to view animals at attractions is during the morning, when they are more likely to be out on exhibit, rather than in the afternoon when they are typically resting.
4) Some park facilities have areas that offer activities for the kids to keep them entertained while their parents wait in line. When an activity isn't available, try bringing an inexpensive
camera. Encourage them to take pictures of the ride, friends and family.